Have you come across an interesting article or resource you’d like to share with members of the South West Metropolitan Partnership Forum / Imagined Futures?
If so, please feel free to do so!
Also, if you can’t get to working group meetings, we’ll make sure you keep in the loop by posting the minutes for you to review at your leisure!
- SWMPF information pack (prepared for Annual Review meeting on 2 July 2015)
- SWMPF principles of client and community engagement
- Draft evaluation and measurement framework
- SWMPF Memorandum of Understanding
- Terms of Reference SWMPF Leadership Group
- Terms of Reference SWMPF Steering Committee
- 10 guidelines for effective person centred practice
- 10 building blocks for effective collaboration
This follow-up on the popular “Collective Impact” article provides updated, in-depth guidance. An in-depth review of what it takes to be a backbone organization, and how to evaluate and support its work.